All Awesome Pictures
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

awesomepic4u
Admin
https://www.awesomepic4u.com/

Hyacinth Macaw the largest of all the species parrots in the world Empty Hyacinth Macaw the largest of all the species parrots in the world

Jue Ago 20, 2020 11:13 am
Hyacinth Macaw the largest of all the species parrots in the world.

With an impressive length of 100 cm, the Hyacinth Macaw is the largest of all the species of parrots in the world. They live in the open air and the savannah meadows of northern Brazil. Their population has declined in recent years. Today, there are less than 5,000 Hyacinth Macaws in the world. Habitat decline and hunting are major threats to the Hyacinth Macaw.

In addition to its large size, this species is famous for its striking plumage with bright yellow rings around the eyes. Due to this striking color, it is also called "Macau Blue". They also have a beautiful long tail and curved black plume.

With the right training you can become a great pet. To make these parrots feel comfortable, you also need to give them plenty of space. They are very playful animals, but they do not learn words as easily as some other members of this family.

But beware! No one can guarantee that they will not bite you even with proper care and training. Hyacinth Macaw can also be extremely strong when they are in a team.

What is your favorite bird? I love you I love you I love you